Johnson Scholars is awarded to talented students with qualities that define them as leaders in the future. It’s a merit-based scholarship and should be coordinated with the federal, state and university aid. This scholarship is for international students who intend to pursue undergraduate programs at Santa Clara University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
- Must complete the admission application process through Common App before the Early Decision, Early Action, and Regular Deadlines.
- Must complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE (first-year only)
- Must complete FAFSA application to receive financial aid to cover other additional expenses during the study.
- Must submit a Financial Resources Form (applicable only to international students).
- Will be shortlisted at the time of Admission.
- Must have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Should have scored a minimum ACT composite score of 30 or SAT score of 1,400.
How to Apply
An applicant must submit the admission application form through the Common App portal before the deadline specified by the University. An additional scholarship application is not required.
The scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application. Up to 5 scholars will be awarded every year. The finalists of the Johnson Scholars Award are considered eligible for Robert Warren Scholarship.
There are different deadlines for admission application and FAFSA depending on Early Decision 1, Early Decision 2, Early Action and Regular Decision applications.
This scholarship is renewable annually for up to 4 years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Santa Clara University