Dream Award was introduced by the Scholarship America Organization to help students financially to those who have continued to pursue higher education in spite of the challenges faced. The students who are pursuing the undergraduate programs and entering their second year or higher of education after high school are eligible to contest for the scholarship. This scholarship is open for the US citizens or permanent residents or applicants with a status of deferred action by the DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) program.
This award also includes scholarships that are general, STEM-specific, and the World Journal Dream Award Scholarship specially for Chinese American students.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should be 17 years of age or older.
• Should have completed a high school diploma or other equivalent program.
• Should be pursuing first year associate’s or bachelor’s program.
• Should be U.S citizens or permanent resident.
• Should have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
• Should provide an evidence for financial need.
How to Apply
- A scholarship application form can be submitted via Scholarship America online.
The Scholarship grant ranges from $5,000 to $15,000. Every year the award increases by $1000.
This scholarship is renewable every year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Santa Clara University