Santa Clara University Provost Scholarship is open for undergraduate students with excellent academic grades and leadership skills. The scholarship should be coordinated with federal, state and university aid.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
- Need not fill CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE or FAFSA
- Must have maintained a satisfactory academic record.
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to retain this scholarship.
- Will be shortlisted at the time of admission.
- Must include courses that count towards fulfilling degree requirements
Note: This scholarship may not exceed the amount of tuition; part-time attendance may reduce the grant.
This scholarship awards 50% of the tuition fee.
Deadline to be specified by the university before every intake.
The scholarship can be renewed up to 12 consecutive academic quarters if the degree requirements are met.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Santa Clara University