Santa Clara University Dean’s Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship offered to undergraduate students admitted to the College of Arts and Science, School of Business or School of Engineering. The scholarship can be availed with the federal, state or any other university aid.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Need not create a CSS/Financial Aid Profile or complete FAFSA
• Should maintain satisfactory academic record throughout the year.
• To be selected at the time of admission.
• Should be a full-time student even at the time of renewing the scholarship.
• Should maintain the cumulative GPA of 3.0 to retain the scholarship.
The scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Deadline to be specified by the University before every intake.
The scholarship is tenable for 12 consecutive academic quarters, or until the program requirements are met.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Santa Clara University