This bursary supports students studying in the Faculty of Medicine to present their research at a scientific conference. It was introduced in the year 1972 and is maintained by an endowment from the estate of the late Randall Gilbert Silcock. This award was recognized by the University of Queensland Senate in 2015. Domestic and International Students are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship is for all levels of study.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, you must:
- Submit an application to the Dean by the closing date for applications.
- Be enrolled in the Approved Program.
The Bursary is awarded, at the discretion of the Dean, to the applicants showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by:
- The quality and prestige of the conference to be attended.
- The quality of the student’s presentation based on the accepted abstract.
- The statement by the student on the tangible benefits that may be expected from presenting at this conference.
Or you can contact the Faculty of Medicine [email protected]