The Rowe scientific Bursary was introduced in 2016 to encourage domestic students from Australian and New Zealand students to undertake a research degree in Science and Mathematics at the University of Queensland.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
The applicant must:
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident.
- Have enrolled for honor or research higher degree program in chemistry.
And also must fit into one of the three categories mentioned below:
- Should have a rural background.
- Should have Financial Hardships
- Studying at the University of Queensland should make a significant change in location.
Rowe scientific Bursary awards $2000 annually.
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Queensland