The Nordenberg Leadership Scholars program is awarded by the University of Pittsburg to bright intellectual students with outstanding leadership skills, innovative thinking, and active community-service involvement. This scholarship is open for high school students who are the U.S citizens and permanent residents of Pennsylvania.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate student and should maintain full-time enrollment at the Pittsburgh campus
- Must complete the Nordenberg Leadership Scholars application process.
- Should be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Should be a U.S Citizen or Permanent resident
How to Apply:
• Visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
• Create an FSA ID – Federal Student Aid ID
• Complete FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
• Look for the availability of this scholarship. Apply, if the scholarship status is open.
• Time to time review the account to check the status of the application.
• At verification stage, the applicant may have to produce additional documents before the scholarship is finalized.
• A select number of semi-finalists will be interviewed by the Representatives of the University Of Pittsburgh Office Of Admissions and Financial Aid and the Division of Student Affairs before the month of March.
• Finally, the scholarship recipient will be notified before April.
- Official Transcripts
- SAT/ACT scores
- Quality of the required PittHonors application essay questions
Yearly, up to 5 high school students are offered this program. The program covers full tuition fee for eight terms which additionally may include one international experience and assistance to gain internship while studying at the University.
Deadline to be specified by the University every intake.
This scholarship is valid for up to eight semesters provided the applicant has remained a full time student and maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 during the course to renew the scholarship at the end of each year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of Pittsburg