The stamps scholarship is awarded by the University of Pittsburg in partnership with the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation for the five new freshmen students who are the U.S citizens and permanent residents of Pennsylvania.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and should maintain full-time enrollment at the Pittsburgh campus
- Should be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Should be a U.S Citizen or Permanent resident
- Should submit documents demonstrating applicant’s leadership skill, innovation, service and more.
How to Apply:
• Visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
• Create an FSA ID – Federal Student Aid ID
• Complete FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
• Look for the availability of this scholarship. Apply, if the scholarship status is open.
• Time to time review the account to check the status of the application.
• At verification stage, the applicant may have to produce additional documents before the scholarship is finalized.
• The semi-finalist will be interviewed by the University of Pittsburg and then the finalist will be interviewed by the representatives of the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation by the month of March.
• Finally, the scholarship recipient will be notified before April.
The scholarship awards over $150,000 for four year undergraduate program that includes full-tuition, room and board, and other mandatory fees. An enrichment fund of up to $17,400 is made available to students that covers books and supplies, transportation charges, personal costs, internships, skill training, research and other academic bundles.
Deadline to be specified by the University every intake.
This scholarship is valid for up to eight semesters provided the applicant has maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 during the course to renew the scholarship at the end of each year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of Pittsburg