The Bulgarian Social Impact Scholarship is awarded by the American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) to students who demonstrate social impact in the community. The scholarship is available to undergraduate students in Bulgaria across all programs.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible an applicant:
- Should have a minimum 3.50 GPA on a scale of 4.00 and demonstrated social impact through his or her project in Bulgaria. The genuineness to be proved by submitting a reference letter that clarifies the truthfulness of the impact.
- Should meet the standard university entry requirements.
How to apply
- A scholarship application form can be submitted online through https://www.aubg.edu/admissions/how-to-apply-first-year or using CommonApp.
- The applicant is required to submit an essay and a video presentation of their social impact project with an additional reference letter from someone who can verify its credibility.
- Essay (650 words)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- SAT/ACT Scores (Optional)
- Financial Assistance Application (Optional)
The scholarship grant covers full tuition fee for the four year course study in AUBG.
FALL SEMESTER: March - For early admission and financial aid, June - For regular admission and financial aid, SPRING SEMESTER: October - for non-EU citizens, November - for EU citizens.
The scholarship is valid for 4 years of study provided an applicant maintains a GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale GPA each year along with active participation in community projects.
Organization / Institution Name
American University in Bulgaria