The Dr. Marie-France Desrosiers Memorial Endowed Psychology Scholarship is awarded to the enrolled undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Psychology Department. This scholarship is offered to students from African heritage and preference is given to a student of Haitian origin or descent.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should be currently majoring in the Psychology as a full-time sophomore, junior, or senior undergraduate student intending to attend graduate program in the following year.
• Should have maintained an overall GPA of at least 2.8 with a GPA of at least 3.0 in major.
• Should be an active participant in community-based organization.
How to apply:
• An applicant must complete a general scholarship application on Barry University Scholarship System. The application will then be considered for the scholarships that the applicant is eligible for. The applicant may also get a chance to be eligible for multiple scholarships based on the responses produced to supplemental questions.
- Two Letter of Recommendations - one from the Barry University professor and one from the leader within the community-based organization.
- Should submit a short report on how he or she is benefitting from the scholarship
- Submit an essay of 750 words
The Scholarship awards $500
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name