The Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship is awarded to the female Christian students with nursing major at the Barry University who are in financial need.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should be a Christian full-time student pursuing a major in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences at the Barry University
• Should have a minimum GPA of 3.2
• Should be a resident of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee or Virginia.
• Should be an undergraduate full-time student in either third semester or beyond or a full-time enrolled graduate student at the university.
• Should demonstrate financial need as determined by Barry University Office of Financial Aid.
How to Apply
An applicant should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
NOTE: Applicants applying for undergraduate nursing program will be interviewed by the admission committee.
The Scholarship awards $ 9,000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name