The Sister Dorothy Browne Legacy Scholarship was established in the name of former Barry University President, Sister Dorothy Browne. Sr. Dorothy by the Alumni Association in 1976. Students pursuing an undergraduate degree are eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student including PACE students
• Should have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
• Should complete at least one semester
• Should have a family member who is a Barry University alumnus
• Should submit an essay outlining the applicant’s determination to keep up the legacy of his or her family member at the University.
Preference is given to the students who have maintained active membership, volunteered and participated at the Student Alumni Association and willing to support the legacy project.
How to Apply:
- A scholarship application form along with the university application is required to be submitted online.
The scholarship awards $5000 for one year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name