The Sister Eulalia LaVoie Scholarship is awarded to the students pursuing a BS to MS degree program at Barry University. The scholarship is disbursed during the recipient’s senior year.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should be an Exercise Sciences student accepted in the BS to MS degree program
• Should have a GPA of 3.0 or greater and must maintain 60 credit hours
• Should have been an intern at one of the fitness and wellness centers acquiring an experience in seminars, cooking classes, nutritional counseling, etc.
• Should have written a letter of intent highlighting his or her interest in the stream.
How to Apply:
- A scholarship application form along with the university application is required to be submitted online.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one letter from Barry University professor)
The scholarship awards $2600 for one year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name