The Helen Moore Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate students pursuing English major in the Department of English at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate students with 12 credits pursuing English major at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
- Should submit the Department of English scholarships Application and the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.