The Heusner-Lojek Scholarship is awarded to full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant
- should be enrolled as a full-time under-graduate student with 12 credits, or as a graduate student with 9 credits and pursuing a degree at the university.
- should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a General Scholarship Application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between Scholarship Application Submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University