The Postgraduate Care Leaver Bursary is awarded to the students who are pursuing postgraduate degree at Brunel University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have an offer to study full time postgraduate studies commencing at September at the university.
- Should have been assessed as a home fee payer for fee purposes also please note that university uses the information you have provided in the application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Should be in receipt of an Unconditional Firm before the Scholarship Allocation Panel meet in September.
Proof of Eligibility:
An applicant should submit the Proof of Care Leaver status in the form of written documentation from the student's local authority.
How to Apply:
An applicant should complete an application form https://brunel.formstack.com/forms/pg_careleaverbursary_application_form_2020_21
- Should submit the document of 250 words explaining why they would be a suitable recipient of the Bursary.
- Should submit evidence of Care Leaver status