Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising and talented international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
• Applicants should be under 26 when they apply
• Applicants must not have applied to the International Selection before.
• Applicants must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
• Applicants need to justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year before the start of applications.
• Applicants must justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
• As an exception, the Director of ENS may authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
A grant of 1,000 Euros every month for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
October 19/ October 31
2 years masters and 1 year Diploma
Organization / Institution Name
Ecole Normale Superieure