The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International) purpose is to specifically support international pupils to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
• Candidates are expected to satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Master’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
• Candidates are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
• Candidates are expected to have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Pupils for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
• Candidates are expected to not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications will only be available to pupils commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
• Candidates are expected to not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.