The Jack and Jill of America Foundation aims to provide financial support to Native African Americans students to pursue higher education. This scholarship is open for college freshmen who have enrolled as a full-time student at any accredited four-year institution.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant:
- Should be a College freshman.
- Should be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and must be enrolled at any 4-year institution
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should provide substantial proof for financial need
- Should have committed a 60-hour of active community service
How to Apply
The student can apply for the scholarship by completing the application process on FAFSA.
- Official transcripts
- An Essay on career interest
This Scholarship awards a one-time award of up to $2500
This scholarship is a one-time award.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Jack and Jill of America Foundation