The 2020 La Trobe University 50% Vietnamese Excellence Scholarships are awarded by La Trobe University to Vietnamese students who intend to study an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
- Should be a resident or citizen of Vietnam
- Must be eligible for direct entry to an undergraduate or postgraduate programs that are listed under an updated La Trobe College Excellence Scholarship’s eligibility list.
- Must meet the language requirement and other requirements specified in the letter of offer from the university.
- Should intend to be an international ambassador of the University for the duration of the course.
- Should have received an acceptance from any of the La Trobe campuses except the Sydney campus.
How to apply
At the time of application, an applicant must provide a detailed CV along with description not exceeding 250 words on ‘What Excellence means to me?’ to avail this scholarship.
An applicant who has already submitted the application will also be considered for the scholarship if the applicant meets the requirement and will be expected to submit a detailed CV and description on ‘What Excellence means to me?’ before the deadline specified.
This scholarship offers 50% waiver on the tuition fee.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
La Trobe University