The Holsworth Paramedicine Bursary is offered by La Trobe University to domestic or Commonwealth supported students studying third year of Bachelors of Paramedic Practice at the university’s Bendigo campus. The bursary was introduced from donation by Dr. Bill Holsworth and Mrs. Carol Holsworth and is administered by Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation to support a students from regional Australia.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have a regional postcode address during Year 12 education or at the initial application for non-year 12 entry.
- Should be able to explain hardships faced such as financial stress, rural issues, environmental events, and excessive travel.
- Should meet academic requirements of the course
- Should satisfy criteria to participate in paramedic clinical placements.
Upon receiving the award:
- Should attend Bendigo Prize Ceremony and should agree to publish his or her name as the bursary awardee.
How to apply
The scholarship can be availed by submitting an online application form.
The scholarship is valid for 1 year of study.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
La Trobe University