Master of Education Entrance Scholarship was introduced to encourage teachers to pursue higher education in order to refine their expertise in the field.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should be a local applicant
• Should meet the Master of Education programme’s requirement.
• Should be teaching in local schools for a year or more.
• Should submit the application for MEd programme via EdUHK’s Online Application System
- The recipient of teachers scholarship are not eligible for The MEd Entrance Scholarship
- Should not have been an awardee of teacher’s scholarship offered by The Education Bureau.
How to Apply
A candidate can apply for the scholarship by writing an email to [email protected]
by the month of June.
• Completed Personal Statement with 800-2000 words.
• Copy of 1 community service letter or recommendation letter completed either by the principal or academic staff of a school where the applicant is serving.
• Proof of teaching in local school for a year or more.
The scholarship awards HK$ 10,000 to each scholar.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Master of Education Entrance Scholarship