Texas A&M University’s Scholarships & Financial Aid offers a four-year competitive academic scholarship. Incoming freshmen enrolled during the fall term are eligible to contest for the scholarship. The scholarship comprises of 3 categories known as Presidents Endowed Scholarship, Lechner Scholarship, and McFadden Scholarship. For a Texas A&M approved education abroad experience each scholarship includes a one-time $1000 grant.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should maintain an overall GPA of 3.5
• Should maintain a minimum test score of at least:
- New style SAT: an overall score of 1360 with at least a 620 in Math and 660 in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
- Old style SAT: an overall score of 1300 with at least a 600 in Math and 600 in Critical Reading
- ACT: a composite score of 30 with at least 27 in Math and 27 in English.
• Should have maintained an excellent academic record,
• Should provide details on past Employment track, and campus and community activities.
How to Apply:
An applicant must submit the application using the ApplyTexas Application portal or the Coalition Application portal.
A yearly grant of Presidents Endowed Scholarship- $3000, Lechner Scholarship- $2500, and McFadden Scholarship- $2500.
The scholarship is valid for four years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Texas A and M University