The Texas A&M University (TAMU) Dependent Children of Faculty/Staff and Support Staff Scholarship Program is awarded to the dependent children of the university’s Faculty, Staff and Support Staff. It is designed to recognize the employee’s contribution in the workplace and in the community. The scholarships can be used only at Texas A&M University in College Station.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should be admitted as an undergraduate student at TAMU in college station.
• Should submit the Free Application for Federal student Aid (FAFSA).
• Should be a dependent child of a current staff enrolled at Texas A&M University, School of Law, Health Science Center, Texas A&M University at Qatar, or Chartwells excluding TEES, TEEX or any other system employer.
• Should have his or her guardian working full-time at Texas A&M University, School of Law, Health Science Center, Texas A&M University at Qatar, or Chartwells for more than two years before the scholarship application is submitted
• Should have his or her guardian budgeting at least 50% of TAMU funds for the last two years or more.
• Should have maintained a GPA of at least 2.5
How to Apply:
• An applicant must submit the application using the ApplyTexas Application portal or the Coalition Application portal.
The scholarship award ranges from $500 to $2,000 per year.
The scholarship is valid for four years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Texas A and M University