The University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor, The University is considered as one of the leading research universities in the United States with annual research expenditures approaching $1.5 billion. The Papadopoulos Family Foundation established this fund in 2018 to provide need-based support to undergraduate students for domestic travel during the Thanksgiving or winter holiday breaks.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Full-time undergraduate student with financial need.
- Preference is given to students with financial hardship and/or when a lack of financial resources would prevent travel home to family.
- Please apply for this scholarship during the admission process. No separate application is required for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Application Form to be submitted at Scholarship Unit, Office of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
- Complete applications must include a copy of purchased or estimated travel expenses.
- Submit the Application at Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the federal processor.