The University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor, The University is considered as one of the leading research universities in the United States with annual research expenditures approaching $1.5 billion. The Papadopoulos Family Foundation established this fund in 2018 to provide need-based support to undergraduate students for domestic travel during the Thanksgiving or winter holiday breaks.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Full-time undergraduate student with financial need.
- Preference is given to students with financial hardship and/or when a lack of financial resources would prevent travel home to family.
- Please apply for this scholarship during the admission process. No separate application is required for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Application Form to be submitted at Scholarship Unit, Office of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
- Complete applications must include a copy of purchased or estimated travel expenses.
- Submit the Application at Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the federal processor.
The number and dollar amount of the scholarships vary, depending on the available funding and individual cost of travel. Award maximums apply.
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Michigan