This scholarship was established in 2004 by Jeffrey K. Parsigian and Mary M. Parsigian in honor of their parents, Robert and Rose Parsigian. It is awarded to students enrolled full-time in a degree-granting program at the University of Michigan–Ann Arbor. The recipient must have a demonstrated knowledge of Armenian history and culture and/or a commitment to enhancing Armenian culture.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Entering or current University of Michigan student who demonstrates knowledge of Armenian history and culture.
- This scholarship is available for the people in Armenia.
- There is no separate application required; applicants are automatically considered for an academic scholarship when they apply for admission to the University of Michigan.
How to Apply
- Application Form to be submitted at Scholarship Unit, Office of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
- An essay explaining your knowledge of Armenian history and culture and/or your commitment to enhancing Armenian culture. The essay should be limited to one typewritten, double-spaced page. Your essay should be a reflection of your opinion and personal experiences. The essay should not be copied from any sources.