The Mary Kate Zelenock Memorial Scholarship was established in 2011 to support undergraduate students who are the primary caregivers for two or more children. Special consideration is given to students who have interrupted their education to be the primary caregiver for their children and have now returned to complete their education.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Undergraduate students who are parents, primary caregiver and have returned to school after a break in education.
- Undergraduate students with a dependent child or children.
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- Application Form to be submitted via email, fax, mail, or drop off in person at Scholarship Unit, Office of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
- An essay describing your experience as both a student and a parent.