In 2013 MUSIC Matters (Michigan Undergrads Serving in the Community) established this scholarship to provide need-based scholarships for undergraduate students. An undergraduate organization with philanthropic roots, they are committed to promoting positive change on campus and supporting the University of Michigan community.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Full-time entering or current undergraduate student with demonstrated financial need.
- We aim to find two open-minded and perseverant scholarship applicants with a desire to bring about a positive change in our community and a willingness to learn from and collaborate with others.
- This program is open for ages 7-17.
- A minimum of at least 1 year of experience on an instrument is required.
How to Apply
- Application Form to be submitted at Scholarship Unit, Office of Financial Aid at the University of Michigan.
- An essay (600 words or less).
- Submit the Application at Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the federal processor.