The Academic Distinction Scholarship is awarded by the University of Utah and sponsored by the University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for the non-resident high school seniors who will be starting their freshman year.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible an applicant:
- Should be a non-resident high school senior starting the freshman year.
- Should be an out-of-state student.
- Should submit the scores in cumulative GPA
- Should submit SAT/ACT Scores.
How to Apply:
- An applicant must complete the admission application process by the priority application deadline, which is usually November 1st.
The scholarship covers the resident part of the tuition fee, the difference in tuition fee between the non-resident and resident has to be paid by the scholarship awardee.
This scholarship is non- renewable
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Utah