The Women’s Resource Center Alumni Completion Scholarship is awarded by the University of Utah Alumni Foundation. The purpose of this scholarship is to reduce financial burden for undergraduate students during their junior or senior year.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time student and must be working towards completing the undergraduate degree.
- Should be in his or her junior or senior year
- Should demonstrate financial need determined by the University Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
How to Apply:
- Should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The scholarship awards $1000 per semester
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Utah