The For Utah Scholarship is designed to cover complete tuition and fees for a four-year degree program at the University for Pell Grant-eligible students. Utah residents are eligible to contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible an applicant:
- Should be a full-time freshman enrolled at the University of Utah.
- Should be a Utah resident
- Should have a GPA of 3.2
Students should be full-time enrolled and must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA for all 8 semesters for continued eligibility.
How to Apply:
- Apply to the University of Utah
- Complete the FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA)
- Should verify the eligibility for Pell Grant
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Utah