The University of Bologna awards study grants and full tuition fee waivers to worthy international students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
Application is open exclusively to candidates who:
International students whose qualifications were attained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
1) Hold qualifications for admission to the chosen First or Second or Single Cycle degree program issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the previous qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The candidate’s citizenship is not considered
2) meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree program or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
3) Are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programs. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree program) ended within A.Y. 2017-18 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
4) Have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
5) Are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of this call.