The International undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the numerous contribution created by international students to the variety of the University’s student population.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be thought of for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• Be a national of a country apart from Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• Have achieved glorious final year college results, such as:
– A minimum of four A* grades within the GCE A Levels
– A minimum of 97 in an approved Foundation program
– A minimum of a score of 43 within the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as a part of a year 12 program).