The stamps scholarship is awarded by the University of Miami in partnership with Stamps Scholars Program to extraordinary and academically strong high school seniors.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must submit the first year admission requirements which includes common application, Official High School Transcript, SAT/ACT scores, Letter of Recommendation, and Financial Aid Certificates.
Note: Early Action and Early Decision 1 candidates are considered for this scholarship automatically, however, the applicants must make sure to submit the application and other required documents before the deadline.
How to Apply:
• Complete the Common Application by paying a registration fee of $70.
• Official High School transcripts to be sent either electronically or by mail.
• Report the standardized tests such as SAT or ACT scores either through the testing agency or self-report on the CommonApp.
• The school report to be submitted by the school counselor.
• Two letter of recommendations to be submitted by a school counselor and a teacher.
• May have to fill an additional supplemental application form for certain programs.
• Submit documents justifying the time gap after completion of high school, if there is any.
• International applicants must fill the International Financial Certification Form.
• Submit the CSS profile and the Earnings statement before the deadline.
• Track the application status on your student portal from time to time.
Selected candidates will be invited to attend the scholarship weekend in the University of Miami during the two-day weekend program. The finalists will be identified and interviewed by the selection committee from the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.
The scholarship awards the full cost of attendance, tuition fees, accommodation, food, medical insurance and a laptop allowance and also provides an access to an enrichment fund of $12,000 for the purpose of study abroad, unpaid internships and other academic experiences for the four year study at the University.
The scholarship can be renewed at the end of every year provided a minimum GPA of 3.0 is maintained.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of Miami