Study Abroad News & Alerts

Universities in the UK that offer instalment plans to pay tuition fees

posted on: October 18, 2022

As the whole world is together facing the problem of inflation, education has become a big burden on students and parents. Tuition fees have increased and it has become very difficult for parents to pay all the money at once. This is why a lot of universities and colleges have come up with installment plans for the payment of fees. Through This, you will be able to pay the tuition fees in monthly or quarterly installments depending upon what you choose. Here are some universities in the UK that offer the best installment plans for tuition fee payment-

  • Teesside University

This university is located in the center of Middlesbrough. The average tuition fee in this university for an undergraduate or postgraduate program is £14,000. Under their installment plan, you will have to pay a deposit of €4000. The rest of the money can be paid in seven installments.

  • University of Hull

The cost of an undergraduate program at this university is £9250. The cost of a post graduate program at this university is £6100. Undergraduate students have to pay 50% of their fees during the enrolment. The rest of the fees has to be paid in two installments on January 12 and April 27, 2023. Postgraduate students have to pay 34% of their fees during enrolment. The rest of the 66% of the fees is paid in two installments of 33% in the fourth and seventh month of the course.

  • University of South Wales

The cost of an undergraduate or postgraduate program in this university ranges from £13,700 to £15,000. To secure your place in this university You must pay 50% of your first year's fees. The rest of the fees can be paid through consecutive monthly installments.

Request a Call Back

Subscribe

Subscribe to receive the latest study abroad news and alerts to your inbox
whatsapp