The CQUniCares Queensland Country Credit Union Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to second or third-year undergraduate students to provide financial assistance and recognition. Australian Citizens those who are members of Queensland Country Credit Union can contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian Citizen and a member of Queensland Country Credit Union.
- Should not be an employee or immediate family member of Queensland Country Credit Union.
- Should be studying in second or third year of any undergraduate program with a permanent home address in Australia.
- Should not hold any other scholarship from CQ University of similar or higher value.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application through the university website along with QCCU Membership number and Resume.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 10000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia