The President’s scholarship for non-residents is sponsored by the University office of scholarships and financial aid and awarded to non-resident high school seniors starting their freshman year. This scholarship is awarded on the basis of applicants’ cumulative GPA and ACT/SAT score.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a Non-resident full-time enrolled high school senior starting the freshman year
- Should be an out-of-state student.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.6
- Should complete 24 hours of course work once every two semesters.
How to Apply:
- An applicant must complete the admission application process by the priority application deadline, which is usually November 1st.
The scholarship covers full non-resident tuition and other mandatory fees for up to eight semesters additionally the scholarship awardee may also avail $750 of annual cash award towards on-campus housing allowance.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Utah