The President’s scholarship for residents is sponsored by the University office of scholarships and financial aid and awarded to resident high school seniors with an outstanding academic record.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a freshman enrolled for a full time or a minimum of 12 hours per semester
- Should be a permanent resident or a U.S Citizen.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.6
- Should be an in-state resident.
- Should complete 24 hours of course work per semester.
How to Apply:
- An applicant must complete the admission application process by the priority application deadline, which is usually November 1st.
The scholarship awards $35,000 that covers tuition, fees, and on campus award or a cash award. The scholarship recipients must enroll for at least 12 hours per semester.
This scholarship is renewable for up to 8 semesters or until the student receives a baccalaureate degree.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
The University of Utah