The CQUniCares Accessibility Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to undergraduate Australian citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and Humanitarian Visa Holders from low SES backgrounds. The scholarship provides financial assistance during their study at the university.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Visa holder studying a Bachelor, or Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, or Diploma.
- Should have completed at least 1 year at the university before applying.
- Must be registered with Inclusion and Accessibility Service.
- Must identify as low SES in current term.
- Should not have received any scholarship of similar or higher value by the university.
Note: Low SES refers to students with low family income, medical condition, carer responsibilities, enrolment in programs with high educational expenses, or not living in close proximity to the university campus.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, Resume, and evidence of financial need through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 5000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia