The CQUniCares Adam Scott Foundation Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to first-year undergraduate students to assist them with tuition and amenities fees. Australian Citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and Humanitarian Visa Holders are eligible to contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian citizen, or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident, or Humanitarian Visa Holder intending to study any undergraduate degree at the university.
- Should not hold any other scholarship from the university.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need
- Should be studying and residing in Queensland.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 50,000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia