The CQUniCares Connellan Airways Trust Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and Humanitarian Visa Holders studying or intending to study any undergraduate program at the university. The scholarship offers financial assistance to students from Australian Outback communities.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Humanitarian Visa Holder studying or intending to study any undergraduate program at the university.
- Should not have received any scholarship of similar or higher value from the university.
- Must have a permanent home address in an Outback, Rural, or Remote location.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with evidence of academic achievements, community involvement, and resume through the university website
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 5000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia