The CQUniCares CQID Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, and New Zealand Citizens of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, studying an undergraduate program at select university campuses. The scholarship is meant to assist applicants with course material costs.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Must be based at Longreach, Emerald, Woorabinda, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg or Hervey Bay.
• Must be studying one of the following programs - Bachelor of Accounting, Bachelor of Professional Communication, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Psychological Science, or Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
• Should not have received any other scholarship of equal or higher value.
Note: The scholarship is only available for studying in Biloela, Bundaberg, Emerald, Gladstone, Rockhampton, and Yeppoon campuses.
Upon receiving the award:
• The recipient will have to participate in CQ University’s promotional activities by sharing the experiences in front of media or at events.
• The recipient must maintain a GPA of 4.0 throughout the degree with a term study load of 18 credit points.
How to apply:
• The scholarship can be availed by submitting an online application of the program along with required certificates and transcripts, evidence of community involvement and exemplary work, and a resume.
• The applicant would also be required to submit a 500-word essay outlining their career goals, documents reflecting participation in extracurricular activities, and life experiences.
The scholarship is valid for one year of study.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia