The CQUniCares emergency Grant is awarded by CQ University Australia to undergraduate and postgraduate students those who have experienced an unforeseen situation, emergency, or financial hardship that hinders them from continuing their studies at the University. Australian Citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and Humanitarian Visa Holders are eligible to contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian citizen, or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident, or Humanitarian Visa Holder intending to study any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need which has impacted the applicant’s progress in education.
- Should have completed at least one term of the program at the university.
- Should not have received the same grant in the last 12 months.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application through the university website along with supporting documents.
- Should also submit a personal statement outlining
1) The emergency situation, its urgency, and the impact it had on the applicant’s studies.
2) Explain the hindrances to continue studies at the CQ University.
3) Should mention the other financial assistance options explored by the applicant.
4) Should specify how this scholarship will be used in case the applicant receives it.
The scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia