The CQUniCares Field Mining Services Group VET Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian and New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents and Humanitarian Visa Holders studying VET programs. The scholarship covers expenses associated with completing an apprenticeship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Visa holder enrolled in a Cert III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade or Cert III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade.
- Should not have received any other scholarship of similar or higher value.
- Should have a permanent home address in Australia.
- Should be doing an apprenticeship.
- Should be studying and residing in Rockhampton, Mackay, Gladstone, or Emerald regions.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, and resume
through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 2500 Annual Tool Voucher
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia