The CQUniCares Glencore Engineering Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents commencing the second year of Bachelor of Engineering at the university. The scholarship is funded by Glencore Coal Assets Australia.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should be studying one of the following programs -Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) and Diploma of Professional Practice in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Mechatronic Engineering.
• Should not have received any other scholarship of equal or higher value.
Upon receiving the award:
• The recipient will have to participate in CQ University’s promotional activities by sharing the experiences in front of media or at events.
The recipient must maintain a GPA of 4.0 throughout the degree with a term study load of 18 credit points.
How to apply:
• The scholarship can be availed by submitting an online application of the program along with required certificates and transcripts, evidence of community involvement and exemplary work, and a resume.
• The applicant would also be required to submit a 500-word essay outlining their career goals, documents reflecting participation in extracurricular activities, and life experiences.
AUD 30000 (AUD 5000 in Term 1 and 2)
The scholarship is valid for three years of study.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia