The CQUniCares GW Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to first-year undergraduate students to assist them with course material costs and other expenses while studying at the university. Australian Citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and Humanitarian Visa Holders are eligible to contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian citizen, or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident, or Humanitarian Visa Holder intending to study any undergraduate degree at the university.
- Should not hold any other scholarship of similar or higher value.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need
Note: Preference will be given to applicants with Aboriginal or Torres Islander descent who are first in their immediate family to attend the university.
• The applicant should also demonstrate a medical or physical disability.
• Should speak English as a second language
• Should be a resident of a regional area.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with supporting documents through the university website or MyCentre.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, community involvement, leadership demonstration, interest in enhancing English literacy in Aboriginal students, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 5000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia