The CQUniCares Kate Mullin Indigenous Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to undergraduate indigenous Australian citizens from Western Australia to assist them financially during their study at the university.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an indigenous Australian citizen from Western Australia studying Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or Bachelor of Education (Primary) at the university.
- Should not have received a scholarship of similar or higher value from the university.
- Must commit to teaching in an Aboriginal School in the regional and remote location for two years in Western Australia after Graduation.
- Must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, and resume through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, and interest in enhancing English language literacy of Aboriginal Students, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 20,000
The scholarship is valid for up to 4 years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia