The CQUniCares Kestrel Coal Engineering Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to all domestic and international students studying in an undergraduate engineering program at the university. This scholarship covers course material costs and other expenses.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be studying Bachelor of Engineering Technology, or Bachelor of Engineering (Honors), or Diploma of Professional Practice (Co-op Engineering) with a minimum of 12 credit points each term
- Must be studying and residing in Queensland.
- Should not have received any scholarship of similar and higher value from the university.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, and resume through the university website
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 30,000
The scholarship is valid for 3 years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia