The CQUniCares Kestrel Coal Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to all domestic and international students intending to study or studying a selective undergraduate program at any of the university’s campuses based in Queensland. The scholarships are funded by Kestrel Coal Australia.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Must be studying one of the following programs - Bachelor of Accounting, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety, or Bachelor of Science program.
• Should not have received any other scholarship of equal or higher value.
Upon receiving the award:
• The recipient will have to participate in CQ University’s promotional activities by sharing the experiences in front of media or at events.
• The recipient must maintain a GPA of 4.0 throughout the degree with a minimum study load of 12 credit points.
How to apply:
• The scholarship can be availed by submitting an online application of the program along with required certificates and transcripts, evidence of community involvement and exemplary work, and a resume.
• The applicant would also be required to submit a 500-word essay outlining their career goals, documents reflecting participation in extracurricular activities, and life experiences.
The scholarship is valid for three years of study.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia