The CQUniCares Launch Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to undergraduate Australian Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, and New Zealand Citizens to assist them with study-related expenses such as textbooks, uniforms, or travel costs while studying at the university.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian citizen or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Visa Holder studying any Bachelor, Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, or Diploma at the university with a minimum of 12 credit points per term.
- Should not have received a scholarship of similar or higher value from the university.
- Must be from low SES background and demonstrate low income, medical or physical disability, carer responsibilities, or not living in the close proximity to the university campus.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, and resume through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, and interest in enhancing English language literacy of Aboriginal Students, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 4000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia